1. The contents of the Live Energized website ("the Site"), including text, graphics, images, video, and other material ("Content") are for information purposes only. Live Energized and Energise International ("the Company") make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or suitability of the Content or links provided on the Site. Without limitation this extends to any market research or commentary contained on the Site.
2. The Company does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, medical practitioners, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any Content or other information provided by the Company or other contributors appearing on the Site at the invitation of the Company or other visitors to the Site is solely at the user's own risk. Any person accessing the Site should exercise their own care, skill and diligence with respect to the use of the Content on the Site.
3. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek medical advice for any questions regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.
4. The Company is not responsible for the condition or content of any third party websites that have links on the Site. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any endorsement of those sites or products or services provided at those sites.
5. The Content is not a substitute for independent professional advice. Viewers should exercise their own care, skill and diligence with respect to the reliance and use of any information contained within. Viewers should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of the views and statements expressed in the Content or Site without first taking appropriate professional advice in respect of their own particular circumstances.
4. The Site and the views and statements expressed in the Content are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Viewers should always seek their own professional medical advice for any medical condition or if they think they may have a medical emergency.